Thank you for wanting to know more about DataBlick! We are a premier Tableau consultancy offering a variety of services to clients in marketing, finance, healthcare, insurance, retail, sports analytics, information services, social media, and other areas. Our engagements have included:
- The entire Tableau dashboard development process from requirements gathering through foraging for data, coordinating with your in-house resources to optimize performance, dashboard design, construction, and iteration, and providing documentation and training. We’ve done this for new data sources and reporting requirements, and also supported migrations from other reporting tools where we helped improve usability, presentation, and performance.
- Data analysis and exploration projects for improving customer segmentation and targeting, operational efficiency, human resources, and more. Implementation of automated statistical process control methods as well as other statistical techniques reveals patterns in data in transparent and illuminating ways. We create advanced visualizations that go well beyond Tableau's out-of-the-box functionality that support deeper insights and exploration.
- Support for Tableau users at any level. That includes walking a new Tableau Server interactor through all the interactivity in a dashboard, assisting users in finding the right view for a data set, and helping them to build what they need to get to their goals. In this engagement, your staff are working with and learning from our experts to grow your own in-house resources. In addition, our innovative HelpMeDataBlick service offers hotline support to enable Tableau users to get detailed support on their specific questions.
HOW WE WORK
When you engage with DataBlick, we will name the specific staff who will be working with you. We can customize an engagement to suit your needs, and most contracts are one of the following:
- Consulting Agreement: In this arrangement we put together a master agreement that lays out the general terms and then specific statements of work for the different projects. (Sometimes the master agreement and statement of work are combined into a single agreement.) The project may be defined as a set of deliverables (i.e. a dashboard) or as a set of tasks (i.e. support for users). Our base rate for these services is $250 per hour.
- On-Site Training: We can deliver training at your site tuned to meet your specific needs. You would provide a room with a projector and laptops with Tableau installled for your trainees, we’d bring the expertise and training materials. See our Tableau Training sheet for more details. Our base rate is $500 per person, per day plus expenses.
- HelpMeDataBlick: This service is signed up for online (find it in our Services Menu,) and is charged to your credit card or by invoice. HelpMeDataBlick costs $250 per hour.
WHO WE ARE
Each of us on the DataBlick team has taken our own path, yet our common passion for working with data, using Tableau and sharing insights clearly and beautifully has drawn us together as colleagues. Learn more about the team members. Every group of consultants claims expertise but when it comes to data visualization and mastery of Tableau, few have demonstrated DataBlick’s capability. Our presentations, blog posts, support of, and leadership in the Tableau community have led to many of us being recognized by Tableau as Zen Masters and Community Ambassadors. This gives us a voice at Tableau to recommend enhancements and suggest new features that have made Tableau more powerful for our clients. We share a commitment to doing great work and we all stand behind the work we produce. So when you work with one member of our team, you can trust that we will bring the best of all our skills to the table to make the most of your data.
For more information about how you can achieve great results with Tableau, please contact us.