As I embarked on this journey a while back, I had some goals when it came to what I was looking to build. These are summarized in the below bullets.
- Visualize Twitter network growth in detail using some form of network graph
- Needed the network graph for each year to be comparable to one another
- Interactivity against the network graphs was a must
- Provide a way for the user to view the actual tweets
- Once Keith and I decided to run parallel with our efforts, we wanted to way to “jump” from one view to the other.
The sections below detail out how I went about trying to achieve each of these goals. Don’t ask me why I gave myself so many of them.Read More